Welcome

Once I had a little rose closed up inside my womb
But Jesus called her to come home before my rose could bloom

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 2

Some how, the second day is harder than the first. I think that it's because yesterday I had the physical pain to deal with. Today I don't have the concrete. All I have are feelings. Yesterday, I had a life moving about inside me, kicking and bobbing. Today, that place is empty and my little girl is with Jesus. I know she is better off there, but that doesn't stop the ache in my heart to grow her and hold her and love her.

Ben and I are so blessed with the outpouring of support from friends and family. The hospital staff have been wonderful to us, seeing to every need and our friends have been kind enough to express their well wishes. They tell us they don't know what to say. I don't think there is anything that can be said. Right now, we need our grief. We need the opportunity to cry and mourn and hold each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment