Welcome

Once I had a little rose closed up inside my womb
But Jesus called her to come home before my rose could bloom

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Due Date

Next Tuesday is the day the doctors told me was my due date. Every day I think "I should be huge as a hippo. I should be just about ready to pop!" And it seems so very unfair that I'm not. Ben and I have been TTC. Had we been successful before this, I might have felt losing Donna was in some ways justified because her brother or sister wouldn't have been able to exist had she gone full term. But since this hasn't happened, I don't even have THAT justification.

1 comment:

  1. Grace, I completely understand feeling this way. I am so sorry for your loss. There is no justification for Donna Rose's death, it is just heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete