Welcome

Once I had a little rose closed up inside my womb
But Jesus called her to come home before my rose could bloom

Thursday, January 19, 2012

News for my angel

Dear Donna Rose,

I just wanted to let you know that you have a little brother.  He's quickly approaching the age you were when we lost you. His ultrasounds look very different from our ultrasounds of you. You looked a lot like your daddy. I think your little brother probably looks more like me. He has very chubby cheeks. I wonder if you would be excited now if you were here with us. I know you would have been a wonderful big sister. I miss you more than I can say.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on faces of loss, faces of hope. I am so sorry for your loss. It's good to know we aren't alone though. Rose is my middle name and Lily is my daughter's name. So we both have our little flowers in Heaven. I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well: www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete